Top Social

Pre V-day

Friday, February 14, 2014
Image

Yay, I made it (with the help of a lot people like Beeb himself, his sister, and Natasha's mother), my very own Rocher cupcake! I'm really glad that it turned out not-too-bad, and really thankful for Natasha and bf's family for opening up their kitchen for me to bake my little cupcakes. I spent a bomb (probably S$100) on these little cupcakes because I didn't have most of the baking materials and one of their main ingredient was Ferrero Rocher. Nevertheless, I had a lot of fun. Big thank-you to H, H's sister and Natasha for helping out / keeping me entertained.

Although it was kind of suppose to be for Honwee but he ended up helping me to do most of my baking. Anyhow, I gave Honwee the nicest cupcake and demanded him to take a picture with it.

Image

LONG DAY TMRW! :) SEE YOU ALL AGAIN.