Top Social

Same old place

Sunday, February 16, 2014
Image

I guess Friday was a pretty eventful day.
H and I spent our first Valentines Day as a couple this year. Really interesting how last year we went out to eat as friends and didn't really bother about not having anybody to date on Valentines.

I suggested (a week ago) we bring our favourite food, to our favourite park and just snack all day because food was what really brought us together in the first place anyway. However I got really anxious as the day got nearer. I heard from H and my friends that most couples dress up, go to a restaurant and catch a movie during Valentines Day, I was so convinced that I might have ruined such a 'perfect' date by suggesting to go to the park and feed those little mozzies.

Image

Meh. I was right. When I saw H and ALL OF MY FAVOURITE FOOD I knew it was the BEST Valentines, anyone can ever have. From my favourite seafood, to bakkwa, to sushi and my fav Esprit drink............ I am in love. Almost too happy to function. Image

Image

Image

honwee is such a sweet boyfriend :') I think he is the first boyfriend that knew who I really am, how I dislike receiving flowers and how I would rather just eat, eat and eat, and watch crappy movies that induce us to sleep, and eat again. And when I mentioned about being worried that Valentines wouldn't be 'perfect', he told me not to worry and that "everyday is Valentines day". H doesn't speak much, he doesn't tell me "I love you" everyday. In fact, he ALWAYS say the wrong thing and the wrong time haha, but this sentence he got right. Had one of the best day in my life, I'm truly blessed and happy. Thank you, Universe.