Top Social

New shoes + casual update

Monday, July 6, 2015



Sings ‘Pumped Up Kicks’ //

Yay new shoes arrived today, the shoe box was in a perfect shade of blue that I love. All is well, although  I am not very fond of the new found work load. I’ve really learnt a lot, but I couldn’t find it in my heart to appreciate it? Abandoned the plan of date Sunday so I could at least be done with the tutorials next week.

Dance practice is actually taking up a lot of time/energy, but every Saturday after Clarice’s class I feel my passion renewed. I didn’t really learn her chereo because juniors learn a different set completely, but those physical trainings/exercises we do in class before separating makes it worthwhile.

I strive to cope better in school this week after that long, long break from school (break + off campus week). And Hon wee, if you’re reading this (oh, you better be)– I love you!
c.t. //