Top Social

Casual Update!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015




Today I learnt that some day, somebody is going to notice that I actually put in a lot of effort in the littlest things I do. And when that day it happens, I’ll learn to accept the compliment. Weird fitting room selfie to compensate the grave yard of my unspoken thoughts. 

I initially planned on an entry on LGBT like the one I posted on my dayre but... I realise it is quite stupid to keep harping on somebody’s response. I simply feel that people should be able to do what they want to do so long as they do not harm each other. I am not asking for support, merely hoping people have bigger hearts to permit things that are ‘unnatural’ to them. It takes time, I guess, to accept others. We are too used to rejecting the different one. Which is honestly a mistake that occur all too often.  

Keeping a really positive outlook on life, school and relationships which is doing me a lot of good as of right now. Sometimes all I need to do is shut up. I haven’t read for the longest time ever? Does HR books count because I think I have read a few of them already. I stopped drawing altogether because I thought my drawings are really ugly and couldn’t bring myself to start on anything. I apologise for this barrage of unorganised thought bubbles, I need to strike a better time management. 

Hon wee just told me that we are bring pooch to swim this Sunday (haha cuz I read Jessie’s dayre and xiaobai looks so happy?!?!?!) so yay to that, maybe new bright happy photos coming your way? I can’t wait to meet the hyena girls this Friday to ‘break fast’ at Geylang! I’d post pictures for that too, but it would most probably be blurry and dark. 

OK GOODNIGHT. 
c.t. //