Top Social

It’s a date,

Tuesday, June 23, 2015


Hi Gena. A quick photo before she wanders off to Somerset.


H and I went on a MAKI-SAN date!!
I never thought I’d say this, but I soooo hooked. If it’s $4 I would eat it every single day of my life.


Thanks Hon wee for taking time out. I love you so much. 

I DON’T KNOW IF YOU’VE BEEN TO MAKI-SAN..? But I recall this one time when I actually dissuaded Honwee from eating at Maki-san because I didn’t know how to order and was terrified of us making a fool of ourselves. Now I just want to laugh at how silly I was because it is really simple:



It’s fuss-free and ideal for people who doesn’t like to um converse with strangers. Just write, submit, pay and collect. If you are curious what ‘sizes’ there are, I added another picture below: 


Purely for your info ok, this is not an adv. I repeat, THIS IS NOT AN ADV. 

I didn’t really thought about the outcome of my chosen combination (soy wrap, brown rice, chicken floss, teriyaki sauce?!?) but it turned out really good! Honwee don’t dig the whole brown rice thing so he went with the traditional Japanese white rice and wrap. 



Loved it at first bite, still loving it when I had my last. 8 pieces was more than enough for me thanks to my ridiculously small appetite but Honwee was still looking for (more) food after Maki-san, so I assume its safe to say that maki-san is more of a snack than a meal? 


Here is Honwee’s favourite ‘hamster’ picture of me devouring my sushi. Happy advance mid-week, friends!

c.t.