Top Social

Results!

Thursday, April 2, 2015
IMG_1964

Results day! I didn't do well this semester, slightly better but still considerably horrible. This time it doesn't affect me as much; all I know is that I had fun adjusting myself and improving. There is a lot of things I've learnt during this semester – altering my attitude towards people and school, pursuing dreams. Caught 'Love, Rosie' one of the recent nights, and I felt that the greatest take away was that *SPOILER ALERT* Despite not going to Boston like Alex, climbing the corporate ladder and living the fancy life, Rosie gained so much!  The badass red-haired best friend, her adorable little girl, and in the end achieving her dreams of owning a hotel. *END OF SPOILER* I know it seems like reality and I don't mix but we do. "The universe is conspiring in our favor," and all we have to do is believe, enjoy and work hard.

******


Minhui kept me company today because Honwee is in camp. Fooling around before I start rehearsing.


IMG_1908

IMG_1909

IMG_1910

IMG_1911

IMG_1915

I was sending Honwee a picture of myself – shirt tucked in, plastered my signature goofy expression. He claims that I am still beautiful (being politically correct, I see). Yes, this is the life of my boyfriend; you can never want me for my appearance because 95% of the time I am ugly and unglamorous. I truly accept myself for that.

IMG_1917

I was just really excited to have my own corner ok.

IMG_1922

IMG_1926

IMG_1927

IMG_1929

IMG_1931

IMG_1935

IMG_1943

IMG_1949

I think Minhui laughed at me over something so I went to my corner and drew circles.

IMG_1951

IMG_1952

IMG_1956

IMG_1958

IMG_1959

There isn't any picture of me dancing because I was really shy dancing in front of the camera. Anyway, big thank-you to Minhui for spending time with me! I love and appreciate you so much.