Top Social

Ender's Game

Monday, April 6, 2015

“In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him. I think it’s impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves. And then, in that very moment when I love them.... I destroy them.”

There is no words for it. I am borrowing the book tomorrow then maybe I can utter something remotely intellectual. Film is a 4.5/5 for me – crazy kickass technology used, graphics were amazing and boy, Asa Butterfield, that acting for the then 16-17 year old is insane. However, films are essentially just... films. There was this constant bugging within telling me that something is missing. Found out that it is a science fiction book + it is available at the local library. SO YEAH. MAKE ME SMART TOO, ORSON SCOTT CARD.