Top Social

Boiler

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Processed with VSCOcam with a6 preset Processed with VSCOcam with a4 preset Photo Feb 07, 7 26 43 PM


Processed with VSCOcam with hb1 preset



The Kohs and I went to The Boiler to celebrate Minhui's birthday last Saturday, and we had so much fun. I love them so, so, so, so much. I am very thankful and grateful to always be able to hang out with them. I am greatly honoured to be asked to attend events with them - birthdays, dinners and etc. I'll always carry this warm feeling in my heart, and know that this is what a family is built upon; love and nothing else.


H's parents are very understanding, humorous beings. I have never heard my own parents laugh at my jokes, but I always hear H's parents laughing, when the three of us (H, his sister and I) are fighting each other. They care, care and care. Papa koh always say "don't need to care about the money, just try what you want to do" or anything along these lines. I am already very lucky to meet a wonderful man like H, even luckier to experience the true meaning of belonging with his family. Thank-you so much, even though you might never, ever get the read this page.