Top Social

Now that's a holiday

Monday, December 15, 2014
Photo Dec 13, 11 46 47 PM

Honwee was bubbly and excited the entire morning. "This is the BEST you can get from clubs". It was fun, for a few hours. I got really tired of it - mainly because I slept only at 7am that same morning.

Photo Dec 14, 11 14 59 PMI made Honwee leave at 230am when he kind of wanted to catch Steve Angello. I am sorry. I kept apologising. I do not think I get it, the music gets really high and then to an abrupt stop? And.... this girl almost burnt me with her cigarette, her friend had to pull her away. It was scary.

I really like the airbrush tattoo tho.

Photo Dec 14, 11 15 48 PM

I feel like a celebrity because Honwee always had my back and would push people away when they are too close to me. "Princess Crystal needs her space to breathe, hello, move it."  No, he did not say that. He did elbow and push people away though. I genuinely don't think clubbing is fun for couples? Basically H spent the entire night protecting me from people, getting in and out of the crowd and making sure that I suffer no cigarette burns. We could be breaking our voices at TH.

It was fun, nevertheless, for a one-time experience.