Top Social

Pre-delivery

Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm so overwhelmed with excitement that I don't feel any exhaustion at all. I bought a couple of clothes for baby Ashley and I can pass them to Stephanie mummy later. It is going to be a crazy day, and I'll feel so torn when I have to go back to work later in the afternoon. I've been waiting for this day for so long, 19 years is quite a gap, no? 

Regardless, since I'm 19 years ahead, I will be able to take care of Ashley when she gets older. I'll probably be the kind of sister that transfers her $500 and ask her to go out and have fun when she's like 15 or something (why not I'm over 30?). Doctor says Ashley has really chubby cheeks, mmm, I can't wait to kiss her cheeks already. 

There are so many things to look forward to?! Bringing Ash to classes, teaching her how to sing, read and play, demanding her to kiss and hug me. I mean really what is there not to look forward to? 

Here I am so elated I want to scream into everybody's ears, "I AM GOING TO BE A SISTER, GUYS!