Top Social

In case you're wondering

Friday, September 5, 2014
IMG_0521.JPG

(That one time I wanted to see how fat my ass was... Haha)

I didn't have a very good start to my semester break. In fact, I went to work immediately the next day. I used to have really enjoyable time at Marbleslab with friendly, polite customers. I have no idea why when I worked a few days ago, customers behaved as though they were satan re-birth?

Gave myself an off day today, I had enough of dealing with people's BS from yesterday. I probably dazed my day away, because the only thing I remembered doing was eating and watching 21st Jumpstreet, before H and group managed to convinced their sirs to give them liberty, which sent Honwee flying into my arms.

My day was then made well. Did the laundry like an old lady and ran like I was a lad (yes I know it means young boy).

I could get used to this, but I foresee a busy week ahead after the weekends!