Top Social

Endlessly

Tuesday, July 22, 2014
20140721-182801-66481229.jpg

 

My family is excellent in stress induction, everybody wants something from somebody. I hate adults' affair, but sadly, I am  a l w a y s  caught in the middle of whatever they are facing. They call it 'sharing their day', but I am always obligated to help them because I'm their ONLY family they rely on. Oh, the impending break out within the family. Days like these I can only look at pictures of you and wished my family can be more like yours.

From my generation on, my family would be givers. Even when we are down with nothing, we will still be willing to give. We'll give everything. Time, money and love. We will give and not expect or demand return.

 

For the more you give, the more your receive.
And I hope for love and happiness in abundance.