Top Social

Jellyfishes

Monday, June 16, 2014
20140615-224156-81716679.jpg

20140615-224157-81717197.jpg

 

I dragged my father, step mother (Stephy) and Honwee to the SEA aquarium yesterday. It was a lot more like a date with Honwee because my dad and Stephy kept wandering off without us. I told Honwee that we might have exchanged roles because they behaved more intimately compared to H and I.

It was a lovely day despite how afraid I am about aquariums crashing and drowning me. It is not uncommon because my father did question me "what if the glass walls crash" without knowing my 'secret' fear.

Honwee was very reassuring about it, "you can swim up what".

Anyhow, I figured that Jellyfishes are my favourite. I'd probably be too intimidated by it, but I liked it. Maybe its it's grace and elegance. Maybe its how carefree it swims. I don't really know. All I know is that I liked it, and my fascination grows by the second.

I need to take a break now, because the sky is getting too dark for my own good.  Goodnight, friends.