Top Social

Declutter

Friday, June 20, 2014
20140620-000955-595783.jpg

I feel like I've been kissed by a dementor, I hate it when I feel like my very own livelihood is being sucked out from me. I could barely get off the bed this morning, I felt really, really sick. I know I am weak, no thanks to my lousy habits, but this is not one of those times whereby there is a virus in my body.

It is definitely in my head, the virus. My mind is suffocated.

Everything is a mess, so I guess that is my cue to start decluttering. I hate tidying up. The decision to part with certain item, people or memory is just too agonising for me. So much for being sentimental, huh. Now I don't really have a choice, your existence is literally take a toll on me. So to all the people, things and memories that I so unhealthily hogged, prepare your hearts for you are free as of...... the time I start decluttering.

Decluttering commence after I finish my projects. Sigh priorities, sigh.