Top Social

The mid-week greatness

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


20140507-064910.jpg

A picture of my silly wally before her haircut to cheer up your Wednesday morning!!

I think my classmates and I are settling in well. We are already segregated to groups, or should I say they, because I follow random groups around. *am I weird?

Anyhow, I like the combination of people this year. Everybody seems, and proved to be,
so capable without being over demanding. The workload is currently still manageable, but I'm far behind on task and knowledge! I hope to pick up my speed soon because... I want to go to uni too!

Netball trials re-opened this Saturday? IS THIS A SIGN FROM GOD? IS THIS HIS WAY OF TELLING ME THERE IS ALWAYS A CCA FOR ME????

On a lighter note;
H just finished his 24km March, not sure how he fair, he merely came back texted me goodnight and drift of to deep slumber. Going to attend his POP tomorrow, hoping to capture great moments for him and his family. :)

I SEE YALL AGAIN K. Need to go to sch now :(