Top Social

Crystal the hapz

Saturday, April 26, 2014


20140426-054050.jpg

20140426-054115.jpg

Photos from Cocoa's bath time, got my camera wet, STILL WORTH IT.

Here comes a busy weekend filled with activities. I am basically running all over Singapore today, but I am not complaining! All these makes me feel like my life is something worth living for. There is just so much productivity and accomplishment.

All would be perfect if I haven't been plagued by so many sleepless nights. Like, right now, I should be asleep and only wake up at 7am to rush off to school for an audition, but I am awake since 3am and I couldn't get back to bed. Probably too nervous for the audition. BUT STILL. H says I have very obvious dark eye circles now, which I always conceal before I step out house. *pout

Side note: I made many new friends in school this week (yay,) I hope I can settle in well, and hopefully find a close friend? *hehe am I asking for too much ah?

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND GUYS, esp if you're in army cuz it's gonna be gone within a blink of an eye.