Top Social

This too shall pass

Friday, January 10, 2014
Image

shot by Thyago Rodrigues




"I'm never enough", she exhausted
"but they will love me now".

She closed her eyes once more,
and vowed to never get up.

Going through this phrase of wanting to be alone; enjoying solitude. Particularly feel-y and perhaps a little more sensitive? Whatever it is, I guess the week is very much over. I cried for the first time this year over the movie 'The Notebook', and promised myself to only cry when I lost somebody, or when I watch movies like 'The Notebook'. I don't want my tears to be cheap, it has got to be like Severus Snape's, 'em bitch better bottle it up. It is a very sad kind of Friday, it is so gloomy and cold. I wish Honwee was here, but he is out with his buddies. I kind of want to do my work, but my head is hurting from what H would say "lacking of water".

I guess tonight, I'll just be laying on my cold, cold floor.
And remind myself that, "this too shall pass".