Top Social

Questions I wished you all asked me

Saturday, January 11, 2014

What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
- You might/ might not already know this. MY ASS IS HUGE. I appreciate the extra cushioning but.. it has to go, SOON. 

Are you easy to get along with?
- No. Not at all, sometimes I go through this phrase whereby I don't want to talk to anybody, I just want to be alone. Then I get mad. Then I keep quiet. I wish I came along with a "WARNING" sign. 

What do you say during awkward silences?
- Awkward silences drive me into this insane mode whereby I get really nervous and I'll start talking about myself; non-stop. 

Ever wished you were someone else?
- Wished I was a celeb, or prolly someone rich. 

Tell us the story of your first kiss?
- We got in a lift at a random block, I forgot what for, we were playing hide-and-seek with somebody I think????? We hid at this level for a really long time. It was warm and stuffy, so he told me "let's go back down". With my insane courage, I looked him right in the eyes and told him "not until you kissed me". LOL then it happened. 

Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?
- So much that it became really unhealthy. I cried when he leaves me for an hour. LOL. I can't even... aiya whatever. 

Favourite book?
- Confession of a Fallen Angel. HANDS DOWN, it's romance + horror, more horror, romance was short and good, but horror was... electrifying. 

Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
- At least Lib is exactly who he appears to be.

Do you like it when people play with your hair?
- Yes, please. I used to have this guy friend who plays with my hair, he even thank me for allowing that. I kept quiet and let him live on the false impression that I'm doing him a favour when actually..... "pls go on, play with my hair" LOL 

One of your biggest pet peeve
- I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT WHO PATS MY HEAD. I get all jumpy when people, of opposite sex especially, pats my head. H used to pat my head when we were just friends and I think I kind of yelled at him. Ok, maybe not, I just told him off and told him he can NEVER EVER TOUCH MY HEAD. I think I might have developed this weird pet peeve after my parents got a divorce and my father was no longer around often to pat my head, so whenever somebody of an opposite sex pats my head I get this weird attachment to that person for awhile. Sometimes just 5 seconds, sometimes 5 minutes. So unless you are H, my father, or my best friend. Get your hands off my head.